What is Family Prayer Meditation of shivyog , How to do it explained

|| Namah Shivaya ||
Topic -: Waht is Family Prayer Meditation of shivyog .
Babaji tells the method and prayer that we have to do, he provides the method to connect with god easily, this ensures that no negativity will come in the house where people are praying to god, babaji says that god is very kind, as we think that we are generating the situation but actually all is his grace and if you want to make this prayer more stronger that we have to do it collective, actually the problems happening these days is because we have forgotten to pray and the collective prayers we are not doing so babaji tells us to start it , to teach our children.
Must Read this -: What are the intention of your parents explained by Babaji.




It does not matter from what religion or faith you are believing shivyog is like honey you just add it will bring more sweetness so add these principle of shivyog & collectively you pray and whenever there is a sat-sang  and in that sat-sang also as many people collectively they hookup and they pray more healing will happen that is the time you do chanting of "OM HRUM JUM SA" and see the miracles your house will be very positive ,wonderful and you will find the bonding within the family members the respect, the love and the understanding and the children will always move on the positive path. So always envelop them with the positive light do not let them touch with the darkness, protect them with the light of god. Bababji Blesses us.Gratitude is the power which will help you to accented so have the feeling of gratitude feeling of believe.
Now babaji tells us how to pray just close the eyes and take a deep breath and think -: 
Meditate the guru, he turns into the light unfold the light withing you emerge with infinite,
  1. Bring god-goddess, invoke god-goddess, invoke shiv-shiva,
  2. I surrender to god-goddess, i surrender to shiv-shiva,
  3. I am grateful to god for giving me food, shelter and everything,
  4. I am grateful to shiv-shiva that the glory shine in the whole universe,
  5. Illuminate the whole universe,
  6. I open my heart to receive the grace of god,
  7. I open my heart to receive the grace shiv-shiva,
  8. I pray to the god please merge with me, hey! gurudev I want to be one with the god please help me, 
  9. Pray to mother father of universe I seek your divine your divine blessing please shower your divine blessing to me and my all loved ones.
  10. I am greatful to shivay-shiva I seek your protection please shower your divine protection to me and all my loved ones please always protect me and my loved ones,
  11. I seek your divine guidance,
  12. I seek your divine mercy,
  13. I seek your divine love.
  14. I seek your divine healing,
  15. I am recieving your healing in my body mind and soul,
  16. I can feel your healing peace and calmness in my body mind and soul,
  17. I already feel your healing peace and calmness in my body mind and soul ....
After this whatever other prayes you want to as please ask for god or you can chant the holly mantras like healing mantra "OM HRUM JUM SA"

For more information on this topic please watch the video in the divine voice of babaji.
Please SUBSCRIBE the blog to get latest updates and COMMENT below.








" Thank You "
Disclaimer - The video is embeded from the official youtube channel of shivyog on youtube.
Link to My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/indianpatel

Search This Blog